Developer: MobiFusion Inc.
This highly-anticipated Report contains dozens of ground-breaking recommendations that have shaken the US Government’s approach to Iraq strategy, security and stability, governance and regional relationships.
The bipartisan Iraq Study Group was commissioned by Congress earlier this year to assess the Iraq War and propose steps to improve the situation.
The Study Group, led by James Baker and Lee Hamilton, met with expert sources from the US, Iraq and around the world.
Participants included: George W. Bush and members of his cabinet, Bill Clinton, Jalal Talabani, Nouri Kamal al-Maliki, General John Abizaid, George Casey, and Anthony Zinni, Colin Powell, Thomas Friedman, George
Packer and many others.
This first ever Mobile edition contains:
- Executive Summary
- Assessment of the Current Situation in Iraq
- Consequences of Continued Decline in Iraq
- Some Alternative Courses in Iraq
- Achieving Our Goals
- The Way Forward
- The Way Forward – A New Approach
- The External Approach: Building an International Consensus
- The Internal Approach: Helping Iraqis Help Themselves
It is a highly anticipated and essential step forward for Iraq, America, and the world.